UK: Front-end Developer Brick HQ
We are looking for a bright and ambitious front-end web developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
This is your opportunity to join Brick technology, an established web development business in our Chorley UK office.
We get a kick out of making ourselves feel great, making our clients feel great and delivering on our promises.
Responsibilities will include input into and development of the UI/UX designs that produce the visual elements of our applications. You will work directly with our Managing Director and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation with direct communication with our clients.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise our applications for accessibility, speed and scalability
Your core qualities and competencies:
- A solid understanding of responsive design and best practices
- Developing all projects with UX/UI in mind.
- Developing for both mobile and desktop with a “mobile first” mentality.
- Strong technical ability to develop designs into efficient and reusable code.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience of Bootstrap (desirable)
Interested? Please send your C.V to email@example.com